Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sample Kit From Just Herbs

Hello Beauties !!!

How are you all doing? I've been missing for quite a long, but hey, not any more.
Today we'll be viewing the Sample Kit from Just Herbs. Just Herbs have been making a lot of buzz in the organic skin/ hair care market for quite a long now. So, I really wanted to try some of their products, but at the same time didn't want to invest in big/ full size packages without knowing whether the products will actually suit me or not. So, I contacted Just Herb people through their whatsapp service. One thing that truly impressed me was their quick response to my queries. They are always available to help you through their whatsapp services. I asked them that I would like to try the samples of some their products. They offered me a Sample Kit containing 6 product sample (of my choice) at quite a nominal Price of Rs 645/- ( Including Shipping).
Cute Packaging !!!
                         
Some of you might not think its nominal, as they are just sample sized bottles and containers, but the fact that they are made of natural herbs and are safe and organic, makes them luxurious. Isn't it?

About Just Herbs 

Just Herbs is a line of pure, bespoke, and Ayurvedic results-driven skincare made from certified organic and wild crafted ingredients collected from across India. The brand stands for honesty (follows full ingredients disclosure) and purity (uses authentic Ayurvedic herbs without harmful commonplace cosmetic chemicals).

The vision behind Just Herbs was to create a brand that stands not just for luxury alone; but one that delivers a pure and pleasant experience which is safe for the skin, the environment, and at the same time driven by the commitment to bring about results for common skin concerns.

This is expressed in each of their formulations and in their tagline: ‘Luxurious and Safe Ayurvedic skincare that works!’

My Experience 


Well, I must say Just Herbs people are doing a great job. These samples are truly bespoke for my skin type. The fragrance of each product is different and it screams the pure blend of natural herbs.
They delivered me the Sample Kit within two days of receiving the payment.( Super quick!!). I've just started using the samples ( Day 1 it is ). So, I'll be back with the reviews of each of the samples.

The Bespoke, Luxurious samples that I've received are -

Bottle packs - 2 of 30 ml each.

1) Lively Clean - Honey Exfoliating Face Cleansing Gel - with the Key Ingredients as Neem and Tulsi
2) Sun'nil Sun Protection Lotion- the Key Ingredients in this one are Jojoba and Grapeseed oil

Container packs - 4 of 15ml each

1) Petalsoft Rose face Pack- its and Anti Tan Face Pack - Key Ingredients - Indian Rose, Indian Ginseng and Liquorice
2) Nourishing Massage Cream - Key Ingredients - Ashwagandha, Manjistha and Sandalwood
3) Fairever Protien Fairness Pack - Key Ingredients - Mulethi, Milk and Honey
4) Pedisoft Crack Cure Foot Cream - Key Ingredients - Calendula, Peppermint oil and Nutmeg

Overall, I'm super impressed with the products as of now, each having its unique fragrance and the key ingredients present in each of them are unique and are loaded with benefits.

Have you tried any of the products from Just Herbs? How was your experience? Is there any product which you want me to review first? Do let me know in the comments below.

Till then... Keep rocking !!!

4 comments:

  1. Let me know of the bespoke whatsapp no, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deepa,
    Their no. is 8054948180 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess i need to try them. U hv tempted me so mch wid all d ingrediants of the products. Bt i wuld also try sample sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess i need to try them. U hv tempted me so mch wid all d ingrediants of the products. Bt i wuld also try sample sizes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...