Friday, February 13, 2015

#HappyHairChallenge with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Range

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Range
Where did January go? It felt as if January lasted just 5 seconds. 2015 certainly started with the bang; Bad Health, apartment moving, best friend’s wedding, work and more stress. Ahh Stress … one thing which has the ability to create mess in your life. If I leave behind the mental agony and emotional/physical discomfort that I have gone through in last month, still I would find plenty of reasons to still stress on. For example my skin and my hair!!

Most of us really do love winters, even do I but it creates havoc for skin and hair. They need that extra protection and care in this dry season. Honestly, I didn’t have time to even look myself in mirror, forget making any special/extra efforts to take care of them.

Skin was still taken care of, thanks to the night routine that I follow of which I would be talking in detail in the upcoming post, but it was my Hair that was constantly giving me nightmares.
And then the Miracle happened – As if Garnier knew that I’m going through Hair-troubles and they sent me my life saviour – Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo and conditioner. So let’s find out how effective this hair-care solution is for me?

Major Hair concerns
I have normal to dry hair but that doesn’t mean that I don’t have any major hair problems, due to health issues and extreme winters my hair has suffered a lot. It is lost the sheen and look much drier than it ever was. Dryness leads to hair fall as well, so that was another big concern.

Lately, I have also realized that I have quite some spilt ends as well which makes my hair look drier and dull.

I have been using Garnier Triple Nutrition Range for around 18 days now, in which I have washed my hair 7 times with this range and the After math of using this range is just brilliant. I have regained that shine and the smoothness that I had in it. Hair looks much more manageable and healthier than before. In just single wash shampoo shows its effect on your hair. I normally dilute the shampoo, so most of the time only single wash is enough but when you it on oiled hair, you might have to go for the second wash as well.

I love the conditioner. It is creamy and smooth but not very thick, which is good as it doesn’t weight downs my hair. After just one application, my hair was quite manageable, tangle free and had nice shine to it. You can even use the conditioner on your scalp (Company claims) though I never use the conditioner on scalp.

Packaging of the Range

Shampoo and Conditioner in cute yellow color signature Garnier Fructis packaging. Both Shampoo and conditioner are white in colour. The consistency of Shampoo is pretty much same as that of any shampoo but that of conditioner is quite thick but not as rich as hair masks are.
This Range is conveniently priced at Rs 135/each for 175 ml.

Neither of it makes my hair weight down; on the contrary, I feel my hair looks voluminous and bouncy. Even though the shampoo alone works wonders but I would recommend to use conditioner with every single wash to keep hair more manageable and smooth. Conditioner provides moisture and much required hydration to my dry/brittle hair.

Contents
This range is infused with the goodness of three nourishing oils of olive, coconut and almond. The Vitamin E from these oils helps in moisturizing the scalp and to get rid of the dryness.

Direction to Use - Shampoo !
Direction To use - Conditioner !

Fragrance
I love the fragrance of this range, it is the blend of signature Garnier Fructis fragrance and lemon. They lemony smell isn’t too overpower, but it is quite long lasting. Your hair will smell fresh and pretty amazing until the next wash for sure.

Overall, after using this range for more than 2 weeks, I can say that I’m happy that I took this challenge as this decision has come out to be quite useful for my hair. My hair looks shinier, smoother and more manageable.

Part 2 of the challenge and full detailed review of the Range will be posted soon, so stay tuned!!
Have you tried this range? What are your views on this range? Let me know in the comments below.
Happy Hair !!

Thank you Garnier for making me a part of #HappyHairChallenge 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...