Saturday, April 25, 2015

Grace Cole Tea Tree And Witch Hazel Body Scrub - Review and Price in India

Hey Everyone!

Around 2 months back, when I was looking for a nice party wear clutches, on Jabong, I somehow stumbled upon Grace Cole Products. ( Such a cosmetic junkie I’m!)


I did read about Grace Cole products on some other blogs, but never tried one. At that time,
I badly needed a body polisher/scrub as in summers it is a huge help that pampers my skin and also keeps it away from breakouts.

About Grace Cole

Grace Cole is an award winning bath and body products brand from UK. They are famous for their 3 sub-brands, Boutique, Fruit Works and Tea Tree & Witch hazel. Products from this brand are Paraben & SLS-SLES free, not tested on animals and are also environmental friendly.

Product Claims


Revive and enliven lack lustre skin with this stimulating Body Scrub, enriched with essential oils and natural extracts that gently smooth away dead skin cells.

Price- Rs 625
Quantity- 238ml
Shelf Life- 3 years

Ingredients 

Aqua (Water), Polyethylene, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sorbitol, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine.

Packaging

It comes in sturdy squeeze tube with tight flip cap. Packing looks attractive because of its label. It is quite bulky, hence not a travel friendly packaging.

Texture


Clear gel like formula with mild exfoliating particles in white colour.

My Experience

My immediate reaction after I saw this product and read about it was Go-Get-It-Girl! This scrub seemed perfect for my acne prone skin during summers. Even though I have normal to dry skin, yet it tends to breakout in heat.


Showers in summers are like a little therapy for me. I can stay in shower for hours altogether and a body polisher gives a spa like experience to me.

In the shower, I slather this gel-scrub all over my body, the exfoliating particles are mild yet it does a decent job. The smell isn’t floral or exciting for that matter, yet it is soothing in some way. It doesn’t linger for long and vanishes as soon as I come out of shower.

Scrub cleanses away all the buildup and dirt and leaves the skin fresh and smooth.
I like the gel formula used in it which slathers on the skin like a dream but it doesn’t foam.

Apart from the part that it is not a very thick scrub like the ones from TBS, I have no complaints and somehow, extra quantity makes up for it.

Even though the product label says that you can use it every day, I prefer to use only twice or thrice a week.


RATING - Efficacy and Performance- 4/5
                     Packaging and Texture-4/5
                             Value for Money - 4/5
                                      Availability- 3.5/5

OVERALL RATING- 4/5

OVERALL VERDICT- I recommend this product as it cleanses and exfoliates the skin really well without drying it. If your body is prone to breakouts then this scrub is worth giving a shot.

Available At - Flipkart, Amazon, Jabong

Have you tried any products from Grace Cole? Which is your favorite body scrub? Do share your experience with us.


2 comments:

  1. nice review dear :)
    will find grace cole online now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Swati !!
      I'm using its shower gel ... thats also awesome!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...