Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Himalaya Herbal Neem Face Pack- Review, Price and Swatch!

Hey Everyone!


During summers, we all have to take extra care of the skin because of heat and sweat, which are also the reasons for breakouts, rashes, sensitivity, tanning and even pigmentation.

By now you must have realized that I believe in using products which has less chemical content and are more towards natural/ herbal side. The primary reason for that is, most of the products or formulas that I use
on my skin, comes directly out of my kitchen – DIYs ( Even though I don’t get much chance to share that with you guys, but soon – Pacca Promise!)

I like to choose products which give me healthy glow without disturbing the PH balance of my skin. Generally, my skin type is normal to dry but in the core summers, if I travel a lot or stay under the Sun for long time, it tends towards being normal to sweaty skin,. So, I chose, Himalaya Herbal Neem Face Pack.


Shelf Life -3 years.
Price- Rs.65 & Rs.170
Quantity- 50gms & 200gms

Even though it is meant for pimple prone skin; I like this mask for my more or less clear skin, as it is Fuller’s Earth based mask which helps in clearing the tan.

Key Ingredients are neem, turmeric and Fuller’s Earth.

Neem- Is well known for its antibacterial properties helps in controlling acne & pimples and their recurrence.
Turmeric- has strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which helps in soothing skin gently and also eliminates acne causing bacteria.
Fuller’s Earth- It is an excellent cleanser. It cools and soothes the skin.

Direction for Use- Apply evenly to cleansed face and neck avoiding areas around eyes. Allow to dry. (From label)


PackagingIt comes in a sturdy squeeze tube with flip cap packaging. making it convenient to travel with. It is also hygienic.



Texture- Dark green thick paste. Little granulated in texture. It is a mud mask with the goodness of neem and turmeric.

My Experience

As I have normal skin, I use it once in 10 days only. If you have acne prone or oily skin then you can use it twice a week for better results.

I’m a sucker for good packaging as well as for face packs and masks. So, I was totally sold when I saw this huge tube and immediately bought it. It is a ready- to- use pack and it spreads easily on the skin. As suggested on the label, I apply the mask on the damp, cleansed skin.

Swatch - Wet Pack!
The fragrance of the pack isn’t very strong and it fades away easily. You can smell neem and turmeric the moment you open the flip cap. It causes little tingly sensation, too. (its even mentioned on pack!) But it is quite mild and rests within few moments of application. 

Due to the presence of Fuller’s earth, skin feels bit stretched when the pack is drying out. So if you have ultra-dry skin or aging skin, then I would suggest not to use clay/mud based masks. I guess this mask is suitable for the age group between 16-40/45.

Swatch- Dried Pack!
While removing the mask, it even works as a scrub; granulated texture. After cleaning the mask, skin feels squeaky clean and it also brightens up the face. It helps in removing light tan as well.

The downside to the mask is, it contains Parabens; it doesn’t bother me, so I’m fine with it but if you have serious sensitive skin, then you should give this mask a miss.

It is not a hydrating mask, so don’t forget to use moisturizer after cleaning the pack.

RATING- Packaging & Texture- 4.5/5
                                  Availability- 5/5
              Efficacy & Performance- 4/5
                          Value for Money- 4.5/5




OVERALL RATING- 4.5/5

Overall Verdict It is an affordable mask, which does what it claims. It is helpful in reducing acne and leaving out bright beautiful skin. I highly recommend this pack.

Have you tried any neem pack or DIYed it? Do write us about your experience with the pack.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...