Monday, May 4, 2015

Engrave; Unique Lifestyle Products Online Store- A Review!

They say- “While gifting something anything, it’s the thought that matters.”

True that! But how often our gifts are really thoughtful? How often we gift someone close to us that reminds them of us? Most of the time we end up gifting the things which are usual and readily available in market. Something unique, something different and always memorable is the gift which is a rare these days.



Today, I'm going to share my experience with one such online website which offers a personalized, customized touch in your gifts; Engrave.

About Engrave



Engrave is an India-based design collective engaged in the pursuit of creating unique lifestyle products with fine craftsmanship.

At Engrave, we love bringing beautiful images to life; we also believe that personalized gifts are the ones that are cherished the most. Therefore we are committed to offering you an ever expanding range of, simple to create canvas prints and laser engraved products. We combine the finest materials with a master craftsman's eye for detail to produce top quality products & gifts, perfect for any occasion.

My Experience

I wanted to buy something for beau which reminds him of me (though believe me he has a store full of stuff that does the same job). Something, with which he starts his morning… which led to buying him a coffee mug. I was mainly looking for a quirky message on a coffee mug but then I found Perfect Jodi Personalized coffee mugs in set of 2 on the website, and hey, it gave me an opportunity to buy something for me as well (I never say no to shopping :P). Honestly, I was completely sold just at the idea of the cute Jodi mugs and I ordered it immediately.

Coffee mugs have cute and quirky picture along with a fun message; you can also get it personalized.

I find Engrave to be a go to website for personalized gifts. They have great variety of customized plaques, name plates and so much more. You can also get yourself a caricatured coffee mug, for a very nominal price.

One feature that simple amazed me on their website was Gift Ideas tab. For a lazy person like me, it is like serving your best options on the Golden Plate. Believe me they have huge personalized gifting ideas for everyone.
Delivery was also impressive. Within 3 days of placing the order, it was delivered to me and that too by a reliable courier service, who were kind enough to call me before delivering it. 
Inner Box 

Engrave also took special care of the Packaging, considering it is a fragile, breakable product; they taped and bubble-wrapped it in a sturdy cardboard box, and even that was taped well. (Which initially was annoying to open, but at least that kept my package safe)


These coffee mugs are just adorable, I’m soon going to make brownies in these and serve it to my darling. Keep your eyes on my instagram to stay updated with how brownies in mug turned out. :D

RATING -    Novelty and Uniqueness- 4.5/5
                 Packaging and Delivery – 4.5/5
                                Value for Money- 4/5
                                   Customization- 4.5/5

Overall Rating – 4.5/5

Overall Verdict-  if you are looking for customized gifts for your loved ones, then give Engrave.in a try and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed. I’m eager to make my next order with them and as the Mother’s day is just around the corner, I’m going to order something really different for mom this time from their Gifts for mother section.


2 comments:

  1. This is an interesting site, will check it out.
    Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don�t commonly comment but I gotta state regards for the post on this perfect one : D. take a look at the site here

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...