Monday, June 15, 2015

Fun Shopping Experience at PosterGuy.in

One thing that we all need to agree on, is that our generation is a bright, fun and quirky one! And we like everything that helps us speak our mind directly. Even for me, home decor or while gifting our besties, we love for something relatable, likeable, innovative and full of quirk. While searching
for quirky, lively fun posters and gifting solutions, I landed up on Posterguy.in




The first time I placed an order with them was in the month of March, and honestly, they won my heart right there. For some reason, I was not satisfied with one product that I ordered from them. I posted a tweet regarding this, and to my amazement, they called me pretty quickly to apologize and offer to replace the product. And this took just two days! SUPER impressed!

So this time, when my best friend's birthday is just around the corner, I planned to order her favorite themed items from Posterguy. I also just moved to a bigger room (yay!) and a whole lot of re-decorating is in the works. I made sure to order a lot of things from them to help me make my new room feel personal!


The website, I must say, is super easy and rather fun, to navigate and shop from. Their featured items list welcomes you on board, with a whole bunch of new releases. There are numerous categories to choose from; I love to stay inspired so of course my favorite categories were 'motivational' and 'quirky'.

I ordered products, not just for myself, but for the whole #TeamBeauty&Indulgence. And our order, along with the gifts that were purchased for my bestie, reached us in a matter of 3-4 days. I also received an additional discount of 15%, as there was some offer going on at that time.
Overall, my experience of shopping with posterguy was an ultimate fun. Below are the pictures of the products that I've ordered from them, with links to each of their product pages. 

Coffee Mug from My Favourite Series - F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I Love It!

Framed Poster of My Role Model and Best Style Icon Ever!

Super fun and Inspiring Fridge Magnets!

Dreaming and Planning  Poster for My New room!

Superb packaging of Framed Posters

Rating - Navigation & Uniqueness - 4/5
                     Packaging & Delivery - 5/5
                              Value for Money - 4/5
                                 Customization - 4/5

Overall Rating - 4/5

I hope you liked my experience of shopping at Posterguy! If you want to gift or buy anything for yourself, be it wacky, quirky or fun stuff, give these guys a visit and you will not be disappointed!

Also, guys! People at posterguy are so epic, they are giving special discount for my readers. Use the code BAI15 while placing the order and get 15% off on your order, so don’t wait visit them now on www.posterguy.in. Have fun Shopping!

Much Love

Prachi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...