Wednesday, January 13, 2016

New In Drugstore! Maybelline BabyLips Candy Wow - Review and Price!


Towards the end of 2015, Maybelline came out with quite a lot of new products in Indian market. I love new launches. I love to try and test new products but my pocket doesn’t allow me to check out every new product.

                                           

About Candy Wow Lip Balm


Babylips Lip balm now comes in candy‑inspired colour and a new retractable crayon format! Hydrate your lips with the help of vitamin E plus get a glossy candy colour at the same time. 

Price - Rs 275
Quantity - 2g

Packaging- It comes in a chubby stick form. It looks cute in the appearance and is convenient as its retractable. 



My Experience with Maybelline Babylips CandyWow

I love lip products and my current obsession is chubby lip crayons. They look so cute and so does this new baby lips candy wow. They are available in 5 variants- Mixed Berry, Peach, Cherry, Raspberry, Orange. I have Peach shade.
I have been a fan of babylips lip balm for quite some time, New Candy Wow really intrigued me because of its adorable packaging and high claims. Though the price tag for a lip balm seems a lot and the quantity is also half of the original baby lips.

I feel it is not very moisturizing and need frequent application. It is very lightly pigmented and leaves sheer glossy effect on lips. It is good for no makeup days. I don’t prefer to wear under the lipstick as it has the slippery effect.
The color doesn’t intensify which is a drawback and if you apply more than 2 coats at once it settles into the fine line. Honestly, I'm not quite impressed with the product. It’s cute and adorable but at the same time expensive for the quality.

Rating -            Availability - 5/5
                           Packaging - 4/5
                         Efficacy - 2.5/5
                Value For Money - 3/5

Overall Rating- 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...