Wednesday, January 13, 2016

VLCC Cocoa Butter Body Lotion - Review, Price and Buy in India

As I mentioned earlier at the beginning of this year that during this winters I will be experimenting with a lot of body lotions and body butters. So today I have VLCC Cocoa Butter Body Lotion.  Read on to know whether it work wonder during harsh winters or not.

Product Claims
• Fortified with essential fatty acids that penetrate to deep hydrate the skin.
• Deep moisturizes and conditions the skin.
• SPF15 provides UVA and UVB protection to prevent skin darkening and premature ageing.
Ingredients

Cocoa Butter, Trehalose, Aloe Vera Extract, Olive Oil, Wheat Germ Extract, Silicon Blend with Shea Butter, Triclosan, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate.

Price- Rs 155
Quantity – 200ml
Shelf Life- 3 years

Packaging-  A tall sleek, plastic bottle with flip cap. It’s not bulky and is also travel friendly.

Texture- Lotion is milky white which is quite runny and not too thick. Even though the main ingredient is cocoa butter, it doesn’t smell of the same. It has peculiar fragrance which is reminds of some kind of medicine. I’m not a fan of its fragrance but because it is not overpowering and doesn’t linger for long, I don’t mind it either.

My Experience with VLCC Cocoa Butter Body Lotion


Just before Christmas I went to stay with my friends for the holiday season, during that time I picked this lotion and I have been using it for quite some time now. It gets absorbed into skin quite easily. And because it has SPF, I use it mainly during the day time.
I have serious dry skin. I feel this lotion is very light for the kind of hydration that is required during winters. Even though it has cocoa butter, olive oil and shea butter, it is neither heavy in texture nor it is moisturizing enough.
It is an affordable lotion and I would be using it more frequently during a little warmer season.

Pros
Affordable
Light consistency
It is non-greasy
Comes with an SPF of 15 and UVA and UVB protection.
Smell is not overpowering
Cons
          Not hydrating enough for winters
          I don’t like the smell (personal preference)

Rating- 3/5

Will I repurchase or recommend it?

Yes, I will. I like this light weight moisturizer, its just that it is not great for winters. If you are looking for light moisturizer which gets absorbed into skin quickly and is affordable as well, go for it. Bonus- It has SPF for sun protection as well .




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...