Thursday, June 9, 2016

Play The Life Game with Baggit's Latest Collection!

Just when I was preparing the itinerary for my travel this month (Yay! Family vacation time!), I received this hero from Baggit.




Baggit bags are my favorite, I have a few wallets and one bag from the brand. These bags and wallets are not just easy to style with, but are classy and durable as well.

This one, from the latest collection, has a special place in my heart. It can be styled in multiple ways, and is ever so convenient for usage in travel! So one thing that I know for sure, is that this sling/backpack is coming with me on this trip!


The brand has given much thought in creating the latest collection. Their anthem "Play The Life Game" revolves around modern women who have many moods and a great attitude to rock the world. They are bold and expressive, and their personality is also reflective in the way they style themselves.


This bag is also strong yet fun, just like me. Easy to carry anything, with two main compartments, I can carry my world with me. It is a versatile bag with such a soothing color. Blue is an absolute love.


 I also learnt that the materials used to create these bags are environmentally friendly and cruelty-free. No harm to animals or the environment is done in creating this magnificent beauty.

I am going to carry this bag as a backpack on my trip. Hiking friendly, and lets you keep your style on your mind!


I am ready to enjoy the ride with this one. My camera, mobile powerbanks, and every other imaginable essential, have all found a new address this vacation.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...